• In warm water at 25 °C pour a handful of coarse salt.
• Immerse your SAPMER tuna fillet, out of its plastic packaging, in this water for 1 minute.
• Then wrap him in absorbing paper and place it in the refrigerator (2 °C to 5 °C): 8: 00 for a piece of 1.5 kg and more, 4 hours for a single serving.
• Keep your SAPMER tuna fillet in the fridge wrapped in absorbent paper during defrosting.
• Return your piece at cool if not consumed entirely.
• Tuna fillet is ideal for a marinated preparation and sear cooking with any type of accompaniments.
• To get a juicy flesh with a nice pink color, it is recommended not to overcook your fillet.